Why Women and Men Should Not Be Afraid of Gaining MuscleOctober 19, 2012
“You Booze you Lose and gain…fat that is.”October 19, 2012
by Paul Dexter, Copyright dextertraining.com
After all, we are human and like to relax from time to time.
If you are going to drink….make the right choices, and don’t over do it.
The following are some common cocktails, and their calorie content.
125 calories or less
- Shots (rum, vodka, whiskey) = 90 calories
- Light beer = 100 calories
- Champagne = 100 calories
- Regular beer = 150-200 calories
- Martini = 175 calories
- Gin and Tonic = 180 calories
- Wine (red or white) = 125 calories
- Cosmo = 150 calories
- Mojito = 150-200 calories
Forget about it….
- Pina colada = 700-1000 calories
- Frozen margarita = 700-1000 calories
- Long Island iced tea = 800 calories